Issue 7-8 | Volume 2 | July-August 2020
In this issue
There’s a lot to digest in this month’s issue! (Pun intended.)
So, we’ve separated it into two parts;
Part 1 [July]:
Part 2 [August]:
- Gut Health & Hormone Balance
- Can Gut Health Affect Headaches
- Bacillus Coagulans, A Novel Probiotic for Food & Supplements?
- Can Gut Health Affect Blood Pressure
- Gut Health, Weight Management, & Metabolic Syndrome
- Can Poor Gut Health Cause Hair Loss
- The Gut & Cardiovascular Health
Part 2: August 2020
Bacillus coagulans is a very resilient bacterium, able to withstand heat, acid, and food processing and offers an interesting option for the fortification of food and supplements.
The gut microbiome plays an important role in many cofactors of metabolic syndrome and fat-gain including inflammation, and hunger and satiety.
Hair loss is commonly thought to be purely genetic or resulting from autoimmune conditions but nutritional and environmental co-factors play a role in hair loss. Evidence now also suggests that the health of the gut may also contribute to alopecia.
Members download the full issues below
Can’t see the articles? That’s because you’re not a member!